At Quality Plaster Services we understand your main concerns:
Your reputation as a quality builder – we’re perfectionists and ensure the highest quality finish every time.
Ability in our trade – with many years experience in our qualified team and succession planning in place, we ensure competency on the job now and in the future, eliminating downtime. We also employ a full-time ornamental cornice specialist with 35 years experience to truly highlight the feature and desired style.
Ability to work in with other trades on job – our flexible workforce ensures we can meet your requirements. We provide a maintenance service, should any plaster repairs be necessary after other trades have completed their component (e.g. holes after plumbing installation).
Professionalism of administration and itemisation of quotes and accounts – our highly trained staff will assist you with all your enquiries.
Up to date insurances – of course our WorkCover and Public Liability insurances are always up to date, additionally our employees have completed HIA WorkSafe Safety Course and all scaffolding and equipment is HIA WorkSafe OH&S approved. This ensures total peace of mind for you, our client!
Site cleanliness during and upon completion of job – we ensure you don’t need to clean up after us, it’s all part of a safe work environment.
Manner of staff to avoid misdemeanours on site – we pride ourselves in providing professional, respectful staff that are a pleasure to work with on site and that can answer any of your questions about the job and its progress.
Strict company policy on zero on-site alcohol consumption – a contributing factor to staff manner, decreased legal liability, cleanliness on-site and the most important point: a professional, high-quality job requires concentration and on-time completion.
Ask us for our guarantee, testimonials, referees and client satisfaction questionnaire results. We’re unique because we can back up our claims – try us and see the difference. We know what we’re doing!
7 Reasons to use Quality Plaster Services
1. We specialise in domestic, commercial plastering, metal stud walls, suspended ceilings, insulation and outdoor cladding. You will receive your initial proposal on time allowing your project to start and be completed in accordance with your agreed time frame.
2. Your project is assigned a Project Manager from the start who will manage your project and keep you informed as to progress to achieve your desired outcome and project timing.
3. Your project will be completed in accordance with Australian standards relating to the installation of plasterboard and all your materials are backed by manufacturer’s warranty. We also have documented work specifications and quality control procedures to ensure your project is of the highest quality.
4. Your project is regularly inspected and we keep you informed of progress to ensure we are meeting your expectations. Our aim is to ensure you are delighted with the result.
5. We make sure we clean your site to your satisfaction. All projects are swept and floors scraped with one rubbish pile left at the front of your block or to other requirements as agreed with you facilitating easy access for rubbish removal. Quality Plaster Services has and enforces an alcohol free policy on project sites.
6. We are committed to using fully trained and accredited tradesman and to developing apprentices and trainees, all to ensure your project is completed to the high quality standard you demand. We also have all the current insurances required and all team members have successfully completed Red Card OH & S course with the Housing Industry Association.
7. All work is guaranteed to be completed to your specifications and satisfaction.
We hope that this information will give you the confidence and assurance to choose Quality Plaster services as your partner to complete your plastering project to absolute delight.